Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Art? You got it! (and in story form =O oh noes!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ohio-99
Great Otaku
Great Otaku
ohio-99

Art? You got it! (and in story form =O oh noes!) Empty
PostSubject: Art? You got it! (and in story form =O oh noes!)   Art? You got it! (and in story form =O oh noes!) EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 1:43 am

My name... is OHIO-99. I am human, though I am not like you other humans. No I don't mean I differ by a few personality quirks... I mean I am different.
See I don't have a face. What you see is what you get, my whole head, is a gray sphere with those black lines running across it. Despite my absence of a mouth, I can still talk, though that's done though telepathy, "thought-speak" where I actually speak into your mind.
Anyway... I am a wanderer. Wandering this land with my friends: Zach Conman Don't let his last name fool you, he's a nice guy, and rather laid back actually. Though when trouble comes you can count on him.
As well as the former Guild of Calamitous Hazard Prevention member: Malendia Frost Despite her original intentions of killing me, and Zach, she ended up joining us by a strange turn of events. And has become an great ally, as well as a wonderful friend.
Heh, the most educated one of us, but who also lacks a bit of common sense: Hiromatsu Kakuto She's a character alright. Her curiosity has gotten us into a few tight spots in the short time she's been with our little group... but she has always come through for us in the end.

Lately though, I've been having odd dreams as well... in one; I am killed trying to fight an endless wave of black shadows, and then after my loss I am split into two beings; one part of me becomes one of the shadows... and the other is forced to fight a boy who wields a "key"
In another dream, I am already "dead" or at least a ghost... While in the land of the living I come across an orange haired boy who can see ghosts... And despite our awkward first impressions we end up joining forces as he makes plans to fight the entire army I belonged to in order to save a friend of his.
Joining him would eventually pit me against Zach of all people... Who took my betrayal as lightly in a dream as he would in real life... greeting me by 'releasing' his sword to form his PainArm and attack me on sight.

Despite all the oddities that circle around me... I am content with my life. Thanks to it all, I have a reason to live. If nothing else, these stories would make for exciting books...
Back to top Go down
ohio-99
Great Otaku
Great Otaku
ohio-99

PostSubject: Re: Art? You got it! (and in story form =O oh noes!)   Art? You got it! (and in story form =O oh noes!) EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 3:58 am

Wow, no comments I feel so unloved.
Are my sketches really that bad!? D=
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Art? You got it! (and in story form =O oh noes!)   Art? You got it! (and in story form =O oh noes!) EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 12:01 am

there r not bad....i just don't have much time on my hands at the moments....exams are coming up....must study too.....
Back to top Go down
http://dototaku.wordpress.com/
lainerz
Average Otaku
Average Otaku
lainerz

PostSubject: Re: Art? You got it! (and in story form =O oh noes!)   Art? You got it! (and in story form =O oh noes!) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 10:38 pm

Rin wrote:
there r not bad....i just don't have much time on my hands at the moments....exams are coming up....must study too.....

excuses!!

hahaha

of course that goes for me too.....

//////////////////////

ahhh.. so it seems... UR A FAN OF BIG BOOBIES TOO !! come join the club hahaha [registration this way -->]

next step.. COLOUR!! via cg/hardcore-pencil-crayon-style XD

keep up the work!!
Back to top Go down
http://PwnedJoo.net
ohio-99
Great Otaku
Great Otaku
ohio-99

PostSubject: Re: Art? You got it! (and in story form =O oh noes!)   Art? You got it! (and in story form =O oh noes!) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 6:28 am

Well, I don't mind certain sizes like; Orihime's bust, but from Rangiku sizes and up they tend to be more turn offs.

Also, I only started drawing again this year, around the time school started here uhh... September.
And even before that I rarely drew females.
So when I draw females I tend to draw their busts on accident.

Honestly, most of my art work revolves around OHIO-99; I have countless pictures, doodles, and sprites of him.

Also about color, I want to color my pictures very badly, ha ha... however I haven't the clue on how to work photoshop. And colored pencils, markers, they all take too long, or don't come out right. So black and white sketches for all right now. XD
Back to top Go down
ohio-99
Great Otaku
Great Otaku
ohio-99

PostSubject: Re: Art? You got it! (and in story form =O oh noes!)   Art? You got it! (and in story form =O oh noes!) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 9:09 pm

OHIO-99's DeviantART
Just because I can post it. Heh heh heh.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Otaku King
Otaku King
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Art? You got it! (and in story form =O oh noes!)   Art? You got it! (and in story form =O oh noes!) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 2:00 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Art? You got it! (and in story form =O oh noes!)   Art? You got it! (and in story form =O oh noes!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Art? You got it! (and in story form =O oh noes!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Computer :: Graphics-
Jump to: