Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Request for Rin!

Go down 
+2
Momo
Haruhi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Haruhi
Otaku King
Otaku King
Haruhi

Request for Rin! Empty
PostSubject: Request for Rin!   Request for Rin! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:40 pm

Riiiiin!!! I have a request. Very Happy When you go to Japan could you PLEASEEEE ><;; get me a doujinshi called "Future"? It's Aeris and Cloud from FF7 and Kagome and Sesshomaru doujinshi? ^^;

How much are doujins at AN anyways? ><;; I was wondering if I gave you the money, would you get me some from the *coughadultcough* pile?
Back to top Go down
Momo
Otaku King
Otaku King
Momo

Request for Rin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Rin!   Request for Rin! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 5:03 pm

LOL ADULT PILE. There's only one stand that sells Japanese doujinshis at AN. T__T It's called Twinbells. http://shop.twinbells.org/ ^_^ Zomg I want a doujinshi from Rauhreif. T___T I don't even care if there's like yaoi smut in it I JUST WANT ONE OF HER AWESOME DRAWN DOUJINSHI. >_< And Bleach doujinshi from Honey Canon are nice. ._____. Iunno if Twinbells is going to be at AN this year though... I e-mailed her and she didn't e-mail back. >.<"

EDIT; eBay sucks at selling doujinshi. $40-$60 a doujin = overlypriced fail. D:
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Request for Rin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Rin!   Request for Rin! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 1:25 am

Ah!!!! I remember Twinbell, that shop was at AN!!!! I have some connections...in a way with them. Anyways, for people that I know, request some stuff you want me to get in Japan. Please, not things that would be too big or too expensive. I say around 10 to 40 dollars. I can only handle sooo much.....
Back to top Go down
http://dototaku.wordpress.com/
Hero
Otaku King
Otaku King
Hero

Request for Rin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Rin!   Request for Rin! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 9:59 am

YOU ARE GOING TO JAPAN!
DAMN YOU ARE SO LUCKY!
I wish i was japanese....
Shocked
Back to top Go down
Haruhi
Otaku King
Otaku King
Haruhi

Request for Rin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Rin!   Request for Rin! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 1:58 pm

Um Hero..that's LOSER talk. The Japanese aren't great, they're people like us, sure they create good animations and stuff but SERIOUSLY, have you considered what they did to China?? o-O Rape women etc..?

Anywho, RIN!!!! Twinbells please? :3 Will you please get those two for me? I gave you specifics for the AerisxCloud one. It's just called Future. For SesshomaruxKagome ^^;....I don't care what you get for that one
Back to top Go down
Momo
Otaku King
Otaku King
Momo

Request for Rin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Rin!   Request for Rin! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 5:19 pm

Aww, don't blame the now Japanese for what their ancestors did. D: But yes, you should be happy the way you were born, and just LEARN japanese instead. Neutral Lol.
Back to top Go down
ohio-99
Great Otaku
Great Otaku
ohio-99

Request for Rin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Rin!   Request for Rin! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 11:33 pm

Momo wrote:
Aww, don't blame the now Japanese for what their ancestors did. D: But yes, you should be happy the way you were born, and just LEARN japanese instead. Neutral Lol.
Here! Here!
I agree completely. The sin's of one's fathers are just that the sins of one fathers. Live your own life the way you want to, and let the past be the past.

As well as that you should be happy with who you are, if you spend all your time wishing you were something else you'll just end up looking like a loser.
Back to top Go down
Momo
Otaku King
Otaku King
Momo

Request for Rin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Rin!   Request for Rin! EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 3:05 pm

I HAVE A REQUEST! >__<"

Contrail by MONONOKE HOBAKUBUTAI

Request for Rin! B33

If you can find manga by Monooke Hobakubutai, then get it for me please. >___< It should only be around 500 yen ($5), but iunno cuz it had a reprint. >__< It's the only doujinshi I want. T__T Or could you ask Twinbells for me? Her e-mail died....

Holy crap the one on eBay costs like $70. >_> It was only 500 yen at the Aaktsuki con in Tokyo. And that was only a week ago. Neutral

Monooke Hobakubutai site: http://az-9.ciao.jp/newhp/kscontents.htm <--- in japanese. Click around unless you're an expert at navigating around japanese sites/blogs. XD
I'd ask if they'd sell it to me but I don't think they know english that well.

Last edited by on Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

Request for Rin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Rin!   Request for Rin! EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 11:47 pm

You know it's hard to fine one doujinshi out of millions...but i'll try...
Back to top Go down
http://dototaku.wordpress.com/
Haruhi
Otaku King
Otaku King
Haruhi

Request for Rin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Rin!   Request for Rin! EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 4:20 pm

Ohio and Momo: I agree with what you said. Smile Be happy you're born whatever you are. I'M LIGHT BROWN (well tan XD) AND IMMA PROUD OF IT!! Very Happy

Rin: :3 Thank you. I was just wondering if you could just check AN first
Back to top Go down
Momo
Otaku King
Otaku King
Momo

Request for Rin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Rin!   Request for Rin! EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 7:53 pm

Rin wrote:
You know it's hard to fine one doujinshi out of millions...but i'll try...

THANK YOU! T_T They're a popular doujinshika in Tokyo/Japan, so good luck. T_T
Back to top Go down
Hero
Otaku King
Otaku King
Hero

Request for Rin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Rin!   Request for Rin! EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 3:42 pm

Ack!!!! They.....raped them?!! Those Bastards!!!!!!
(sorry for the language but i go strongly against that kinda stuff)

Request for Rin! Yunseongart-f

Arrrgh!!!
Back to top Go down
Momo
Otaku King
Otaku King
Momo

Request for Rin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Rin!   Request for Rin! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 2:23 pm

Erm, I have one more request...

Request for Rin! 7

CRACK! by MONONOKE HOBAKUBUTAI.

>__<" It's by the same circle/doujinshika....
Back to top Go down
Celia Senate
Admin
Celia Senate

Request for Rin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Rin!   Request for Rin! EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 8:15 pm

lol smexy pic hero xD... well anyways rin!!!! my dear shiro-chan -glomps him- ^_^ DOUJINS DOUJINS DOUJINS!!! yea can you get me these if you can find them

NON adult pile -just regular ones-

witch hunter robin: Amon and Robin
gundam seed: cagalli and athrun
dazzle: alzeid and rhazel
melchancholy of .. yada yada yada etc. : haruhi & kyon, yuki & kyon (or itsuki), mikuru and itsuki

ADULT PILE!!! WEEE WOOO!!!
anyways yea
adult pile eh -smirk-

god child: cain and riff -licks lipps- yum... lol if you cant find this in adult pile get it in the yaoi section ^_^ll
vampire night: kanme and zero
Gundam wing: duo and heero

Yuki~
Back to top Go down
http://www.dototaku.forumotion.com
Haruhi
Otaku King
Otaku King
Haruhi

Request for Rin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Rin!   Request for Rin! EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 9:14 pm

you like yaoi...? Since..?
Back to top Go down
Celia Senate
Admin
Celia Senate

Request for Rin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Rin!   Request for Rin! EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 11:40 am

actually i did like yaoi for some time just wasnt so big on it. tho i kept it secret so long i decided i didnt give a flip bout what ppl think, its just the same as ppl liking hentai some like that but i dont have right to go up to them with a katana like a phyco chick saying " STOP WATCHING HENTAI OR IM FORCED TO KILL YOU" v.v;; not like that ever worked xD.

Yuki~
Back to top Go down
http://www.dototaku.forumotion.com
Haruhi
Otaku King
Otaku King
Haruhi

Request for Rin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Rin!   Request for Rin! EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 8:21 pm

wow...well I don't agree with either of them. Yaoi I find is DISGUSTING, if you like SHOUNEN-AI then I'm fine with it, but know the difference between yaoi and shounen-ai
Back to top Go down
ohio-99
Great Otaku
Great Otaku
ohio-99

Request for Rin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Rin!   Request for Rin! EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 9:29 pm

57 bucks.
At my first convention and I spent 57 bucks on Doujinshi XD
Plus I was used by the minors in my group to buy yaoi. Ha ha.
XD so I kind of feel more conferable with myself after browsing hentai out in the open.

There is nothing wrong with liking any particular form of erotic art, or parings.
I myself actually am trying to learn anatomy better so I can draw my own Hentai ^_^;
Call me a pervert if you want, because I am. XD
Back to top Go down
Momo
Otaku King
Otaku King
Momo

Request for Rin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Rin!   Request for Rin! EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 9:46 pm

I only like some yaoi pairings. :3 Like SasoDei. ^____^
Back to top Go down
Haruhi
Otaku King
Otaku King
Haruhi

Request for Rin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Rin!   Request for Rin! EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 7:53 pm

I hate them in general Very Happy seeing two guys f****** each other in the ass disturbs me very much
Back to top Go down
Hero
Otaku King
Otaku King
Hero

Request for Rin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Rin!   Request for Rin! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 9:54 am

Shocked
Beyond disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Momo
Otaku King
Otaku King
Momo

Request for Rin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Rin!   Request for Rin! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 3:35 pm

Lol then get soft yaoi. >.>
Back to top Go down
Hero
Otaku King
Otaku King
Hero

Request for Rin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Rin!   Request for Rin! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 3:45 pm

I'll think about it. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Request for Rin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Rin!   Request for Rin! Empty

Back to top Go down

Request for Rin!
Page 1 of 1